READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- ICYMI - Goldman Sachs says a US oil export ban would backfire, would further slow response
- China property developer Kaisa offering bondholders new bonds with longer maturity
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.3980 (vs. estimate at 6.3924)
- A little USD weakness in Asia morning trade
- South Korean central bank raise base rate by 25bps to 1% (as expected)
- Australian headline Capex for Q3 -2.2% q/q (vs. expected -2%)
- Ripple CEO says DogeCoin has 'inflationary dynamics', not convinced its good for crypto markets
- Goldman Sachs has raised their US Q4 GDP forecast to 6% q/q
- Japan PPI Services for October 1% y/y (expected 1.2%, prior 0.9%)
- CAD fin min Freeland says inflation rising due to global forces
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.